Terms & Conditions
- A deposit of £200 per angler is required to reserve your holiday. Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Your holiday will be confirmed and an invoice issued upon receipt of your deposit and booking form.
- If it is necessary to alter your confirmed booking to another date, we will try to accommodate you if at all possible.
- The balance of your holiday is due no less than 6 weeks before your arrival.
- If you cancel your booking the following fees will apply: More than 6 weeks before is deposit only. Less than 6 weeks is the full cost of the holiday.
- We accept no responsibility in respect of flight delays or cancellations due to weather, strikes, terrorism, or any other events beyond our control.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you have all the relevant up to date travel documents and insurance.
- We reserve the right to terminate your holiday if you are causing harm or nuisance to other people, the grounds, property or lakes belonging to Lac les Pins, without compensation or refund to you. If you cause damage, you will be liable for any replacement costs.
- Our liability to you will not exceed the amount paid to us for your holiday. You must take all the necessary steps to safeguard your own personal safety. We accept no liability for any death or personal injury, unless this results from our own negligence.
- You are expected to take reasonable care of all hired equipment and leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of your holiday.
- We require a holding charge of 100 euros (payable on arrival). This will be returned when all appropriate checks of equipment have been made. An appropriate sum will be deducted if any equipment is damaged.
- Cabins are to be vacated by 12.00 pm midday to allow preparation for new arrivals.
- In the unlikely event of any complaint, this must be reported to the owners of Lac Les Pins direct or put in writing no more than 7 days after your holiday.
- We accept your Deposit and Booking Form on the understanding that you have read these Terms and Conditions.
We absolutely recommend that you carry travel insurance that includes medical cover as adequate protection for yourself and your belongings against travel disruption, theft, damage or injury. You should also have an up to date passport and an E.H.I.C (European Health Insurance Card) or G.H.I.C (Global Health Insurance Card), as insurance is not included in your holiday.
Booking with us signifies that you accept full responsibility, and that Lac Les Pins is fully exempt from any claims whatsoever. If you should happen to have an accident or fall ill, French medical treatment is very expensive and you will be expected to pay the full amount.